Eastman Chemicals was Founded in 1920. Eastman is the global leader in commercial window film market share and advanced technology. They used to manufacture Kodak film many years ago, so they have lots of experience with making films. Eastman grossed 9.65 Billion Dollars in sales in 2016 and employs over 15,000 people in 100 different countries!
A Solar Solution Window Tinting & Films of Denver is the oldest member of the Denver/ Boulder BBB for commercial window tinting and we have an A+ rating. We have been in business since 1986 and have installed over 2 million square feet of product in the Denver Metro area. We also have over 81 5-Star reviews on Google. A Solar Solution Window Tinting & Films of Denver is Denver’s “go-to” window tinting service!
Our portfolio of Eastman products has been specifically engineered for commercial buildings, retail establishment, restaurants, government and military facilities, hotels, hospitals, airports and virtually any building with glass. Wherever there is glass, we can make it better.
There are many benefits to installing window film on commercial properties.
- Reduces solar heat load by up to 89% (Vista VXA-14) (linked to product PDF)
- Reduces cooling costs by up to 50%
- Reduces heating costs by up to 30%
- More comfortable environment for employees, tenants and customers
- Helps maximize the lifespan of air conditioning units (chillers)
- Enhances the exterior look by creating building uniformity
- Eligible Leed credits and Xcel Energy rebates
- Filters 99% UV, which helps protect products and furnishings from fading